We are a high-end general contractor for large, established clients throughout Southern California. We strive to be recognized as the finest, most trusted and highly regarded company in our field. With over 50 years of experience and $6 billion in construction value, we continue to build an extensive portfolio of work in highly specialized sectors of construction. The majority of our work comes from six repeat clients that we have worked with for over 40 years.
We are a 100% employee-owned company and the people at our company are qualified experts in their field, and have the experience and professionalism to bring projects on time and within budget, leading clients to come back to us as providers of the most reliable superintendents and project managers in the industry.
- Conduct or assist in contract negotiations, change orders, subcontracts and other agreements.
- Provide pre-construction services including constructability reviews, estimating, and value engineering.
- Represent PNG in communications on scope, project delivery, and schedule, from initial effort to closeout.
- Create, prepare and manage detailed project budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Lead kick-off meetings and team planning sessions.
- Ensure monitoring, review, and cost control procedures are in place, and cost control is implemented.
- Manage project contracts, including evaluating payment applications, consultant, and subcontractor performance.
- Manage and monitor project construction, coordinating timely equipment procurement and installation.
- Maintain awareness of job progress and ensure overall profitability of each project.
- Ensure that all jobs are inspected for quality and adherence to plans and specifications.
- Manage the project team while fostering a collaborative team environment and encouraging overall team development.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with existing clients and assist the business development team
with marketing efforts to acquire new clients and project opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentation materials and attend presentations as needed.
- Significant local experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word, and other construction related software
- Competent in scheduling, cost management, and estimating
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Excels at customer relations
- Excellent financial forecasting and reporting abilities
- Consistent uncompromising commitment to delivering quality work
- Engineering, Construction Management, or Architectural Degree, or equivalent experience
- Immediate company stock with an escalating vesting period
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.