If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please read on!
- Assist in the assembly of RFQ/RFP proposals and presentations
- Project budgeting, scheduling and organizational skills
- Estimating and managing all aspects of self-performed concrete, masonry and carpentry
- Manage project including scheduling, bidding, budgeting, subcontract negotiation, job progress meetings,
coordinate subcontractors, generate RFI's, PCO's and change orders
- Maintain strict adherence to safety standards and quality control
- Experience working within the construction industry and communication with related contacts including architects,
contractors and builders
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Experience in preconstruction/construction/construction management
- Problem Solving -identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options
and implement solutions
- Time Management - managing one's own time and the time of others
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- LEED Accredited and BIM experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Sure Track, On Screen Take-Off and Pro Core skills a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.