We are looking for someone with experience in supervising and guiding projects at the jobsite, specifically multifamily construction experience that includes Type III or Type V construction of projects in excess of 30 units. Our superintendents are responsible for scheduling, quality control, job site management, subcontractor management, and safety. The right individual is one who is proactive in communicating with project managers and subcontractors, detail-oriented towards mistake avoidance, identification, and resolution, and has the humility and work ethic to be a part of a team for the success of the project.
- Manage onsite development, demolition, utilities, grading, foundation, frame, and finishes.
- Understand subcontractor scopes and ensure follow through.
- Manage jobsite organization, deliveries, lay down areas, staging, and traffic flow
- Maintain and manage safety standards, including cleanliness standards
- Develop cooperative and mutually supportive relationships with subcontractors
- Project delivery including a high level of quality in materials and labor at each scope level.
- Schedule and coordinate all inspections
- Prepare and log RFIs and alert project manager of potential change orders.
- Complete daily reports and document job site conditions and construction
- Maintain a courteous and professional relationship with neighbors, subcontractors, and end users
Minimum 7 years experience on-site supervision of multifamily/Apartment construction
Experience with infill development and construction in populated areas.
Experience with executing contracts
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Project
Strong communication tools and skills
Strong understanding of plans and details- proactive identifier of problems to avoid costly
This is not a podium project, but experience with complex site development or podium
projects is a plus.
OSHA-10; OSHA-30 preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.