- Manage all Sub-contractors and vendors
- Negotiate all Contracts scope and price
- Scope review with Site Supervisor, Estimator and all subcontractors
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Able to travel
- Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to establish and meet deadlines
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.