Construction Project Manager - Concrete, Excavation, Demolition Construction Project Manager - Concrete, Excavation, Demolition - Skills Required - Project Manager, Construction, Concrete, Excavation, Concrete Demolition, earthwork, Demolition, ground penetrating radar, Core Drilling, Flat Sawing
If you are a Construction Project Manager - Concrete, Excavation, Demolition with experience, please read on!
We are a specialty construction / full service demolition company. We specialize in concrete removal & replacement selective & full demolition. Hard work, dedication, and integrity. Our goal is to not only meet and exceed your expectations, but to set the standard for what a construction services company should be.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage overall contract administration to include budgets, contract review, cost reports, requisitions, submittals, RFI's, change orders, vendor payments, scope reconciliation, etc.
- Manage multiple projects at various stages of completion
- Setup and maintain daily document control and tracking logs
- Attend project meetings
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tasks
- Computer proficiency with superior skills with MS Excel, and Word
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Project Manager
- Concrete Demolition
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Construction Project Manager - Concrete, Excavation, Demolition