Construction Project Manager- Commercial HVAC Construction Project Manager- Commercial HVAC - Skills Required - Construction Project Manager, Commercial Construction, Commercial HVAC, HVAC
We're an experienced and established Mechanical Contractor operating in the South East. With a vast project portfolio, we're sure that we can complete any task set before us.
What You Will Be Doing
Project Manager entails overseeing costs and staff and supervising the installation of mechanical systems/ services. The project manager will be responsible for overall management direction to multiple projects. Our projects mainly consist of installing mechanical systems in health-related, multi-family residential, educational and correctional facilities for the government and private sectors. You will gain extensive knowledge in the industry and have an opportunity to successfully advance your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for financial matters. Managing & reporting labor hours and equipment costs.
- Supervising subcontractors.
- Supervising projects through final acceptance by client.
- Ensuring project implantation is aligned with design.
- Organizing project objectives & policies.
- May be the top on-site manager on large-scale projects.
- Accountable for quality control to ensure safe & timely delivery & installation.
- Participating in marketing, planning process and budgeting.
- Providing overall management of project close-out.
- Work closely with superintendent.
Qualifications And Education Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in HVAC/ mechanical field.
- Contract Knowledge and the ability to review comments.
- Understanding financial and labor reports (Timberline).
- Excel/ Word/ Bluebeam.
- Ability to read estimation work sheets and create budgets accordingly.
- Estimating background.
- Creation and compilation of COR`s.
- Project experience 2 million + with 5 to 7 years` PM experience.
- Labor management.
- Commercial/ Industrial/ Institutional experience.
- Project Tracking.
- Project Financial Forecasting.
- Strong communication skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Construction Project Manager- Commercial HVAC