We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our Technical Services Construction Team, with significant experience, to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
- Monitors and assesses construction progress within norms and expectations. Works with internal and external partners to resolve significant, complex, and/or unique RFI's, and provide coordination to remediate site and contractor issues, and managing process change management.
- Develops scope statements, drawings, schedules, and supportive documentation for the development of Request for Proposals.
- Solicits competitive bids for all construction work, and establishes evaluation criteria on bid tabs for technical contracts.
- Responsible for applying our policies and procedures concerning the budgetary and expense management of projects, including the development of estimates, preparing project expenditure summaries, approving invoicing, and making final authorizations on financial commitments required for the successful lifespan of the project.
- Manages and coaches cross-functional capital projects teams.
- Develops technical project management skills within our company Design team, Engineering, and Construction staff members.
- Drives optimal value to facility operations as has responsibility of ensuring quality products are delivered in an environmentally responsible fashion.
Pre-qualifies contractors and consultants through Facility Site Visits.
- Partners with the plant and local officials on permits, and coordinates inspections with regulatory officials.
- Organizes the mobilization and demobilization of site-based project teams, managing punch list development and closure.
- Drives optimal value to facility operations by providing technical support. Provides advice on technical procedures, materials and methods.
- Assists Plants with the development of project charters and with technology and environmental upgrades.
- Supports Technical Services team to advance production technologies and to Prevent Problems Before They Happen by following engineering principals during design, fabrication, layout, installation, and startup of our new production processes and equipment.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and training of new engineering processes and standards.
- Actively manages and schedules commissioning IQ/OQ/PQ and V&V activities for assigned capital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or a related technical discipline
- 8+ years of engineering and/or construction management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience working in a Construction environment
You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master's degree
- Experience working in a consulting or manufacturing environment
- OSHA 30Hr. Safety Certification
- Knowledgeable on Food Manufacturing cGMP's
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.