CyberCoders Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
This is a very progressive company that truly values its employees and they maintain a very healthy work/life balance. They help all of their employees by providing training for certifications and even covering the cost of all new certifications and renewals. They also offer excellent benefits.
They have been a steady, stable, and growing Construction Consulting firm for over 30 years. This is a great career opportunity to get into a firm that takes care of its people and will offer career growth opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Industry Compensation
- Opportunities for Commission
- Covered Costs for Certifications
- Generous PTO policies
- Responsible for various field operations (accuracy of reports and field instruction to clients)
- Familiar with foundation set-up, pre-pour inspections, slab post-pour inspections, checking the level of slabs
- Apply knowledge of loads, span tables, best practices and punch-out requirements
- Walk on the roof as clients needs dictate
- Be able to confidently climb a ladder to a second story roof, perform the inspection, and climb down the ladder
- Must be capable of negotiating other tight spaces to perform inspections
- Possess a strong attitude of what constitutes the quality of a completed home
- Maintain strong organizational and time management skills to handle all office and field operations
- Effectively speak with client field personnel as well as office staff
- Must have the ability to evaluate and train superintendents in the field and future potential coworkers
- Final stage inspections including an working knowledge of appliances, plumbing, HVAC, roof, foundation, drainage, and electrical
- Volume Residential Construction
- Ground Up Homebuilding
- ICC Certifications
- Energy Testing Certifications
- Code Compliance
- Building Codes
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.