Job Location: Seattle, WA
Requirements: Computer Vision, C++, 3D Geometry, Image Processing
We are a Biotechnology startup developing a system for real-time immersive video and mediated reality interaction. We are using cutting edge algorithms and custom hardware to enhance human capabilities in high precision activities such as brain surgery. Our team has a deep background in neurosurgery, medical devices, entrepreneurship, robotics, and computer vision, and is working closely with leading medical and research institutions.
- Build and create Computer Vision and Machine Learning systems
- Push the technological envelope to solve real-world deficiencies across a variety of industries.
- 3D geometry (Structured light, depth from defocus, block matching, multi-view stereo)
- Rendering techniques (raytracing, light field, image-based)
- Image processing (filtering, segmentation, feature detection, super-sampling)
- Cross-source registration (ICP, SAC-IA)
- Object detection and classification (R-CNN), especially on medical datasets
- Image-to-Image translation (GAN)
- Human action classification
- Object tracking (optical tracking, triangulation, SLAM)
- State estimation (multi-sensor fusion)
- Image-guided surgery
Preferred experience in coding languages:
- C++, Python
- OpenGL, Vulkan
- OpenCV, PCL, NVENC
- CUDA, OpenCL
- Knowledge of medical data modalities and formats for multi-model imaging and registration
- Experience with implementation requirements and standards for medical display technology
- Video storage and streaming
- Efficient pipelines for batch processing of voluminous data sets.
Networked Game Engine Architecture
- Remote collaboration
- Low latency state replication
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.