Commercial Roofing Estimator - Commercial Roofing Estimator Commercial Roofing Estimator - Commercial Roofing Estimator - Skills Required - Commercial Roofing Estimator, Estimator, Commercial Roofing, Roofing Estimator
We are a full service commercial and residential roofing company located in Tacoma, Washington. We take pride in every project we undertake and understand that our reputation within the community is on the line every time we install a roof. We have the experience and expertise to solve almost any roofing problem a customer faces. Every roof we install has our name on it, and we take that very seriously. Our team is growing rapidly and we are always looking to bring on good talent!
If you are a Commercial Roofing Estimator with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Effectively prepare and communicate, in proper written form, competitive job estimates by interpreting drawings, bid documents, performing take-offs for labor, equipment and materials.
- Make site visits to collect bidding information.
- Create proposals and submit project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, with essential overall cost accuracy. Safeguarding they are completed on time.
- Participate in construction meetings from pre-construction meetings to completing project closeout documents.
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful goals on all projects by focusing on job costing information as it relates to actual field costs.
- Maintain communication with project contacts regarding scheduling.
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects.
- Participate in post-job review/analysis of actual costs to estimated costs through job cost system for use on future projects.
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- 3+ as a commercial roofing estimator
- Problem Solving Ability with the ability to manage difficult customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program, including strong analytical abilities
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
- Edge software is plus!
So, if you are a Commercial Roofing Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Commercial Roofing Estimator - Commercial Roofing Estimator