Commercial Roofing, Sales (Re-roof) Commercial Roofing, Sales (Re-roof) - Skills Required - Commercial Roofing, Estimator, Sales, Proposals, Pricing sheets
We are looking for a skilled Commercial Roofing Sales Rep to join our team in Atlanta, GA!
Pay: Base to $40-60k base + aggressive commission structure and annual bonus (OTE $75k-120k annually)
Benefits: Full employee benefits, PTO & Vacation
Vehicle provides, Cell Phone, Laptop & IPAD
We are a full service commercial roofing contractor that not only focuses on commercial roof repair and replacement, but commercial roof asset management as well. We are experienced in installing and maintaining a wide variety of roof systems throughout North America and is an award winning applicator. Since we works with different systems and has applied millions of square feet of them to a variety of substrates and environments, you can be assured you're not getting a one-size-fits all recommendation.
We are experiencing major growth! Seeking a local Roofing Sales Rep who isn't afraid to generate new business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Effectively prepare and communicate, in proper written form, competitive job estimates by interpreting drawings, bid documents, performing take-offs for labor, equipment and materials.
- Make site visits to collect bidding information.
- Create proposals and submit project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, with essential overall cost accuracy. Safeguarding they are completed on time.
- Participate in construction meetings from pre-construction meetings to completing project closeout documents.
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful goals on all projects by focusing on job costing information as it relates to actual field costs.
- Maintain communication with project contacts regarding scheduling.
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects.
- Participate in post-job review/analysis of actual costs to estimated costs through job cost system for use on future projects.
At Least 2+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Roofing experience
- Problem Solving Ability with the ability to manage difficult customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program, including strong analytical abilities
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and ability to make decisions
- Well organized; adept at planning work and managing time
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Commercial Roofing, Sales