We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, room for growth, and a steady, solid project pipeline. If you are a commercial superintendent with 5+ years of experience working on several small-medium sized projects simultaneously, please apply today!
- Knowledge of estimating software
- Able to understand construction drawings and bid process
- Able to negotiate with and manage sub-contractors and vendors
- Effective in written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to identify project impacting critical issues and challenges
- Project Manager
- Stock Ownership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.