Commercial Loan Processor
CyberCoders Mission Viejo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Perform all required booking and follow-up reporting of loan documentation.
- Prepare renewal documents for commercial loans and maintain updated loan records.
- Complete files, calculate interest, accept and record payments.
- Prepare for loan closing by ordering the appropriate documentation which may include real estate appraisal or evaluation, title work, UCC filing, and flood certificate.
- Serve as point of contact for commercial loan servicing questions.
- Follow up on documentation exceptions for commercial loans, such as obtaining final loan policies and recorded documents
- Review settlement statements, process requests for wire transfers, advances, and payments.
- Onboard new loans to host system after a review of the documentation received for funding has been made. Disburse proceeds according to disbursement instructions.
- High School Degree or GED
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressMission Viejo, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders