Commercial Construction Superintendent (Shell/Tilt-up)
CyberCoders Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Job-site safety enforcement
- Work with the Project Manager, Project Engineers, trade partners on construction phase from beginning to end
- Job-site documentation
- Must have Shell/Tilt-up Construction experience
- Superintendent experience
- OSHA 10 required
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Computer based scheduling software/industry related software packages
- Phoenix Project Management software experience preferred
-Strong Benefits Package
-Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders