Coating Process Engineer
CyberCoders Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Process Engineer (Coating Experience)
Years of Experience Desired: 5+ years of professional work experience.
Location: This is an ONSITE Position in Durham, NC (RTP).
Salary: Depending on experience, competitive compensation.
Based in Durham, NC, we are a fast-growing futuristic company that is changing the world of optics. We are the pioneers of patterned liquid crystal optics and the world leader in innovative solutions for optical and photonics challenges across a wide range of industries.
- Establish standard procedures and lead their use and continuous improvement for operations and maintenance; lead management of change and quality validation processes for production processes; update process control strategies and standard work as changes occur.
- Lead continuous improvement activities through detailed data analysis and root cause problem analysis, developing and ensuring the completion of the corrective and preventative action follow-ups, driving our production losses to zero.
- Ensure effective commercialization of new products by partnering with R&D to develop and transfer them into production, from benchtop to a fully automated slot-die coater tool, and to roll-to-roll coating equipment.
- Apply process improvement tools including statistical process control, process mapping, control charts, design of experiments, Lean methodology, and process capability studies to achieve business objectives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and oversight for the execution, standardization, and monitoring of commercial product(s) manufacturing, as well as continuous improvement around production, compliance, and safety for their area.
- Be the subject matter expert on core manufacturing and operational technologies for the manufacturing unit, including select commercial processes supporting and internal to our fully automated slot die coating system.
- Prioritizes safety at all times.
- Experience working within quality management systems and ISO 9001 environments.
- Must have a strong statistical background and be data-driven. Capable of developing and executing engineering test plans and capturing a robust set of data.
- Familiarity with precision volume manufacturing processes.
- Ability to translate product attributes and outcomes to processing conditions and equipment parameters.
- Able to work in a cleanroom for an extended period.
- BS in a science/engineering field
- Full Benefits
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Marcus.Quigley@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressKansas City, MO
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders