Based in Reston, VA, we are an award-winning company with a strategic approach to helping businesses improve their operational efficiencies through Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, IT Automation, and much more! We take the innovation and feel of California technology companies and couple that with our deep federal and public sector ties, creating a unique experience for all of our clients.
Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Solutions Architect to join our diverse team, and help take us to the next level!
- We are not looking for short-term consultants. We are looking for someone who is ready to join an advanced team of innovators, and is wanting to grow with us for the long-term
- Award-winning company!
- High-level and well-known customers!
- AMAZING benefits!
- No clearance needed!
- Design and architect solutions for customer-facing meetings
- Obtain and maintain necessary industry certifications
- Help to build out go-to market strategies
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
- 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure design, engineering, and architecture
- Solid understanding of AWS
- At least one of the following certifications: AWS SA, CCNP, AWS Advanced Networking, AWS Security, MCSE-Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google PCA, or VMWare VCP
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of FedRAMP, Govcloud, or Cyber Security
- Experience working in federal space on cloud projects or programs
- Employer-paid medical
- 401k Matching up to 6% w/ Financial Advisor
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits
- Pre-Tax Parking Benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO - grows with tenure
- Brand new work space
- Onsite gym
- Onsite restaurant
- Profit Sharing
- Employee appreciation events
- Team events and celebrations
- Fun and enjoyable work environment!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.