CyberCoders Norwalk, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $140,000 Yearly
We are a fun organization that is moving our entire Data Center to Azure within a year, we will be 100% in the cloud. To make this happen we need to build a Cloud Engineering team that starts with the Cloud Architect! Partnering with the development team, the cloud architect establishes and supports the tools and processes necessary for a successful DevOps program.
- Create and maintain a cloud strategy
- Manage the technical configuration and governance for the environment
- Manage the Office 365 tenant
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to ensure connectivity and resource availability
- Partner with development team to support DevOps methodology
- Support Application owners to ensure best practices in SAAS deployments
- Provide guidance to operations and support teams to ensure proper operating procedures are in place for monitoring and management
- 3-5 years in cloud technologies, with a particular focus in Azure
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Certifications in Azure or Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking
- Experience with DevOps methodology and use of Infrastructure as Code (ARM templates, Terraform, Ansible)
Local Candidates ONLY as we will have a Hybrid work week.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders