We are in South Florida (walking distance to the beautiful white sand water!)
The first EVER FDA approved class 3 peripheral implantable with iPhone & Android app system! Our company takes Microtechnology to the next level by optimizing efficiency usability in a cutting edge, wearable interface that drives pain-management affordability to both patients & practitioners! Our company is growing rapidly and is in need of a Clinical Research Project Director, to help our 4 University Study during that process! Join this lucrative company as we build out our team to accommodate the high-demand for our product!
- Exceptional Industry Leading Executive Team!
- Indredible product!
- Hosting studies at U of Chicago, Vanderbilt, UCSD, and Northwestern!
- Directing a 10 site, 300 subject, National & International research project!
- Maintaining IRB, Case Files, Site Visits, Site Materials!
- BS/MS (MD OR PhD preferred)
- Experience with Multiple University Studies
- Experience with Med Device or Pharma
- Medical Device Research Project Experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock!
- Company Luncheons / Stocked Kitchen!
- 401k (with matching!)
- In Office Gym!
- Several other perks!
- Amazing company culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.