2. Opportunity to work on a small team.
- Provide guidance, training, and ongoing support to new clients to ensure successful implementation
- Document client requirements
- Provide best practices and insights to clients
- Responsible for managing client relationships throughout the entire process
- Responsible for recordkeeping purposes of client records to ensure accuracy
- You will work closely with internal departments to discuss matters of current clients.
5+ years of experience:
- In the healthcare industry
- Experience in a client-facing project management role in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to coordinate, lead, and facilitate meetings with various clients
- CRM software experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, IT, or related field
- Experience in Large Health Plans/Providers (United, Blue Shield of California, Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Humana)
- Experience with provider directory data
Nice to have:
- Master's Degree
- Knowledge of California healthcare delivery systems, directory data, claims-based data, and network management
- Prior knowledge/experience in Change Management, Business Process, or Program Management
- Prior healthcare experience.
- Expertise and knowledge of various health plans
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $100k base DOE)
- 401K with company match
- Vacation/PTO (20 Days)
- Paid Holidays (10 Days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.