NOTE: Company also has openings for skilled Construction Managers, Project Engineers, and Superintendents willing to travel. Please email recruiter directly to express interest or verify qualifications. E:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serving as a subject matter expert and resource for Project Engineers
- Negotiating contracts w/vendors and subcontractors
- Securing building permits and licenses
- Ensuring compliance with all building and safety codes
- Managing multiple project deadlines and adhering to the established timeline
- Prioritizing urgent matters and addressing issues proactively
- Prior experience working for a self-performing contractor
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Extensive project experience with grading, concrete, environmental remediation, wet utilities and/or infrastructure
- OSHA 30
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and Excel
- Prior experience with HCSS, Agtek, Civil 3D, and/or Primavera P6 HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Bachelors Degree (Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar)
- NOTE: Degree requirement can be waived with enough relevant experience
- Per diem
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Retirement plan
- Opportunities for advancement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.