Civil Engineer PE
CyberCoders Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Civil Engineer PE - Land Development
Location: St. Louis MO
Salary: $ Based on experience
Requirements: BS Civil Engineering, PE License, 4+ years Land Development
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a dynamic team with diverse national project work.
Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:
1. Excellent time management skills and organizational abilities
2. Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
3. Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Analyzing and designing utility, grading, paving, and drainage infrastructure
- Coordinating project design with outside consultants and architects
- Preparing quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, and bid specifications
- Performing site visits to verify field conditions and monitor construction
- Reviewing and processing contractor submittals
- Preparing site investigation and development feasibility reports
- Resolve design conflicts; perform accountability reviews
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules
- Must have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam
- 4+ years of experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.