A fast-growing real estate development and investment firm specializing in Net Zero Energy (NZE) building & tech is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to help scale, grow and manage their organization. The COO will be an executive management team member, working closely with the CEO, Board and senior management team assuring a coordinated effort in implementing strategies and realizing company growth objectives.
If you are an entrepreneurial minded COO looking for your next challenge, please apply!
- Drive the overall growth strategy and success of the organization. Identify, create, prioritize objectives and oversee their implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of development, redevelopment and repositioning of assets.
- Review all company operating systems and efficiency strategies and implement needed adjustments or improvements according to business needs and new technology.
- Present to the CEO and Board all critical business decisions, major deviations from business plans, and potential revisions to key operating strategies/guidelines; obtain agreement on preferred approach and execute decision.
- Apply sound financial discipline to all company operations in order to enhance profitability.
- Institutionalize company operating strategies, plans and procedures.
- Actively participate in budgeting, capital planning, staffing, requirements and recruiting.
- Establish policies that promote company vision and culture
- Experience in investment banking M&A and private placement compliance
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Services in leading change with a Project Management and/or Management Consulting background preferred
- Ten or more years of real estate development and operations experience in a senior executive management role with a proven track record of success
- Experience in all property types with a focus on multifamily and an emphasis in the eastern U.S
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.