Capital Project Engineer - Meat Processing Industry - REMOTE
CyberCoders Tyler, TX
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Writing Scopes of work/descriptions to describe for installation companies and contractors what the job entails and what work will need to be accomplished
- Performing Microsoft project schedules for the capital projects
- Coordinating the work to be completed with plant management, maintenance and the contractors performing the install
- Engineering degree from a 4-year accredited university in Agri-engineer, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering
- Ability to operate AUTOCAD, draw line layout, incorporate Block files into AutoCAD that are sent from vendors and suppliers, perform both elevation and plan view drawings in AutoCAD, verify with Vendor equipment
- Ability to manage contractors in installations, solve mechanical and electrical problems as it pertains to the project, adjust layouts, perform piping diagrams and electrical diagrams
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings from engineering companies, vendors and suppliers
- Ability to solve layout problems, dimensional issues, read technical cut sheets from vendors
- Ability to travel two weeks per month or 50% of the time
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders