We are a $12-mil funded, pre-launch E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are looking for a hands-on CTO to join our executive team. You will round out the executive team by providing thought and technical leadership on system & application architecture, platform integration, and data infrastructure development. You'll build your team and own your roadmap. We are looking to you to determine the tools and processes that will optimize customer management, data collection, and platform scalability.
If you're an experienced technical leader and architect and are excited to make an impact at a growing company, APPLY NOW!
- CMS & other platform integration and customization
- Team leadership - hiring, training, managing
- Data infrastructure & architecture - ensuring optimal data collection, implementing data warehouse, tools & processes
- Building out delivery & inventory management system
- Ensuring system scalability
- Ability to determine tech stack, technical tradeoffs, and optimal tooling for new platform development
- Experience with Platform Architecture
- Experience with CMS and other platform integration and customization
- Understanding of building reliable, scalable systems
- Strong experience with data infrastructure development and data architecture
- Experience building a team, hiring. managing, leadership, etc.
- Strong benefits, flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company direction
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.