- Ensure that seniors and staff are up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Lead and manage accounting staff
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local tax returns and other business related filings
- Implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes
- Active CPA License
- Lead or Management Level Experience
- Tax Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to become Partner!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.