- Excellent Benefits and 401K match
- Room to grow
- Set up and Operate machines
- Receive process travelers and verifies that the components are correct
- Receive raw material and loads machines
- Verify and troubleshoot new program initial run on 5-Axis Mill/Turn machining centers
- Use precision measuring instruments to perform first piece and in-process inspections for conformance to blueprint specifications
- Follow procedures for units that are out of specification
- Accurately completes paperwork
- Experience turning stainless steels, knowledgeable about selecting inserts with different grades, chip breaker types, turning can cylces, and work holding.
- Experience milling stainless steels, knowledgeable about tilt working planes, work offsets, tooling offsets, bar feeders, and automation.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and indicators
- Ability to work with tight tolerances (+/- .0005 - .002)
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of conversion control
- Advanced math skills including trigonometry
- Ability to read blueprints
- Familiarity with Visual Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR820 (PLUS)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.