CyberCoders Waltham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a Venture backed life science company looking for a CFO to join our team. As the CFO, you will be working closely with the CEO and managing, implementing, and planning all of the company financials.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive team
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports, manages accounting and auditing of the books, works with finance director to prepare operating budget and aligns budget with scope of work
- Assess, evaluate and recommend changes based on the financial performance of the organization
- Provide financial analysis and business support in evaluation of new business endeavors, special projects, hiring plans, and other initiatives
- Provide financial support and expertise throughout the company including cash flow analysis, variance reporting, short-term and long-term range profitability analysis and financial projections
- Critically analyze and support the Revenue growth plans of the business and identify, source and obtain additional funding requirements necessary to support the strategic plan
- Oversee the company's accounting function, including revenue management, payables, A/R and collections, and taxes
- Work with Finance Director & Controller to prepare monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis
- Drive visibility into business performance and enable decisions for executive leadership team and business leads
- Develop strategic and tactical plans/recommendations for assigned areas, including finance, HR, and operations
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Biotech/Life Science Experience required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong working experience in practical finance - AP/AR, accounting, financial systems and policies, and FP&A, P&L
- Proven ability to lead a global finance team to deliver the required decision-support, financial control and corporate governance to allow senior leadership to operate in a high-growth environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical skills with a strong eye for business and the ability to cross between the strategic and the detail
- Generous PTO
- 401k plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders