- Driving the company financial planning
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Controlling and evaluating the organizations fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organizations operations
- Supervising all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Managing vendor relationships
- Preparing reliable current and forecasting reports
- Setting up and overseeing our company finance IT system
- Ensuring compliance with the law and our company policies
- Managing team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.