---Excellent comp plan and opportunity for growth
--- Company is in a fast growth mode and working with excellent clients in the region
- Leading a team of senior level Network Engineers to deliver solutions to enterprise clients in the region.
- Developing comprehensive technical architecture that meets client needs
- Creating corresponding bill of materials, selling document, and deliverables.
- Learning additional relevant products and technical solutions as they come to market.
- Strong Layer 2&3 Networking expertise
- Strong experience with the Nexus switches
- Solid experience with SDN, SD-WAN, SDA is highly desired
- Strong Data Center, Wireless, and OR Security experience is a PLUS
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills
- 8-10+ years of experience in a Network or Solutions Architect level role within the relevant space
- Relevant certifications are a plus / sought: Additional CCIE's / CCNP's, etc.
--Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base and bonus opportunities that includes full benefits, 401K match PTO, paid training, etc.
---Company is in a fast growth mode and working with excellent clients in the region
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.