---These are REMOTE roles covering regional clients; You can be located anywhere in the country.
--Strong skills in Voice / Collaboration and solid R/S expertise is ideal for the role
- 5+ years of related Cisco UC / Collaboration implementation and trouble-shooting experience including some of the following:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
- Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
- Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Unified Meeting Place and Webex
- Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Voice Gateways / Routers / Switches
-CJP (aka Webex Contact Center) certification a plus, but not required.
-Webex Calling certification a plus, but not required
-UCCXD certification a plus, or willingness to get it quickly
" 5+ years of related IP Telephony/Network administration and support experience
" 3+ years of related experience in consulting environments, working with Cisco Unified Communication design and implementation
" Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
" Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to very dynamic and diverse client environments.
- Great leadership within an established but still fast growing environment that still has the small company "feel" where you won't get lost in the masses (but the stability of a large firm).
- Lead role where you'll have the ability to have ownership over client projects
- Opportunity to work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Collaborative culture that allows for a ton of individual growth paths
" Perform network readiness and telephony assessments
" Develop unified communications designs based on the latest Cisco advanced technologies
" Implement and support Unified Communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
" Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
" Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
" Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.