- Define, track & prioritize technology initiatives for one or more business units
- Lead planning sessions and identify project objectives
- Update status of active projects weekly in project tracking system
- Communicate project status weekly with business project team
- Partner with business to capture requirements for proposed technical solutions
- Work with business to establish metrics to quantify project value and create business cases
- Assist with projects overall implementation including roll-out notes, communication and training
- Execute defined project management methodology: lead initiate & planning sessions, manage scope, objectives, timeline, milestones, & communication (status reports)
- Coordinate business tasks required before and after software releases; specifically those releases that affect business processes
- Test plan definition and execution
- Participate in the execution of the software development methodology
- Define, coordinate and participate in end-user training
- Capture and document business processes and process automation options
- Define use cases and describe them with visual process models
- Create business cases that capture business objectives, metrics for success, and technical strategy
- Create release notes and participate in the creation of training materials
- Perform level-2 support for assigned business units
- SQL query development
- Debug/trace software problems
- Working knowledge of various development languages and platforms (.NET, C#, HTML, Java, Windows, Linux)
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
5+ years of experience in an application development environment
2+ years Financial Industry experience preferably with a broker-dealer, investment firm, money market, portfolio management etc
Must have experience with SQL Server writing/troubleshooting SQL procedures, functions and views
Strong customer relationship building skills: proven skill in working effectively in a team environment
Proficient with Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
Excellent leadership skills: proven ability to collaborate with others and drive results in a project and team focused environment
Solid written and verbal communication skills; verbal and written presentations; can deliver appropriate detail to an executive audience
Only Local Candidates will be considered, no relocation assistance available.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.