Business Systems Analyst (HealthTech) - Seattle
CyberCoders Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: 100% Remote USA (We're in Seattle)
Full time direct hire
--Candidates must be willing to work 9am-5pm PST--
- Build and manage data pipeline between client information systems and ours
- Communicate regularly and effectively with key client stakeholders to ensure our product performance meets expectations
- Propose new features and actively support the product development pipeline through testing and collaboration with the development team
- Experience working with SQL and writing queries to generate reports, analyze patterns, etc.
- Experience in the healthcare field, specifically working with healthcare clinical or financial data
- Can exhibit an understanding of how data-driven systems work
- Experience with .NET framework or C# a bonus
- And more...
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders