Business Reporting Analyst
CyberCoders Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Data Services team, the Business Reporting Analyst will create and automate reporting in a variety of formats as well as interactive data visualizations that allow the business leaders to react quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions. On the data services team, it is our responsibility to build streamlined data solutions to support our company and team and we strive to maximize the use of automation and provide easy-to-use solutions for our end-users and customers.
- Work a project prioritization list to fulfill business reporting needs.
- Maintain a Power BI interactive reporting dashboard for the user community.
- Extract usable information from a structured data warehouse using Microsoft SQL.
- Utilize Active Batch, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services (data exports), and Power BI to automate as much of our reporting as possible.
- Create Excel and PDF reports as well as data exports.
- Work with IT Quality Assurance and UAT to release new reports
- Background in financial services software is a plus
- Expert Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Beginning to Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of report and dashboard design best practices
- Strong analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- And more!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders