2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting projects with a talented team.
- Performs business analysis of new requests
- Creates, Updates, and maintains process documentation and self-help knowledge base
- Works with various business owners to prioritize requests and communicate status
- 2+ years Enterprise level scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, VBA/VBS, and/or Perl)
- Stong experience using ETL
- SQL experience
- Experience with source control (Github)
- Experience with Windows 7 - 10 and Server 2008-2019 operating systems
- Experience with Helpdesk and change management systems/processes
- Experience with Office 2010/2013 with a focus on Excel macros
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear, concise manner and to communicate with a variety of audiences, including non-technical users
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (early mornings, evenings, weekends) on a rotating basis
Nice to Have:
- College Degree
- Financial industry experience
- Bonus 0-5%
- 15% profit sharing
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.