Business Intelligence/Data Analyst
CyberCoders Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skills: 3+ years BI/Data analytics, strong SQL + Google Analytics
Salary: 90-110k + full benefits
- We are in growth mode so there is lots of opportunity.
- We believe in innovation and doing things right first time - that means no short cuts & following best practices.
- We invest heavily in technology - you'll always be working on the latest versions of tools/technologies.
- Work with amazing people. Our talented team speaks at conferences and are tech thought leaders.
- We believe in work/life balance which means lots of freedom and very little pressure.
- Leverage data to build a deeper understanding of user behavior, developing insights and corresponding opportunities that will drive revenue
- Proactively track, design, and maintain new reports and dashboards for our reporting processes, including leads, opportunities, pipeline, productivity, and forecasting.
- Prepare insightful reports on findings, including data visualization
- Own analysis and communication of sales trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales process
- Translate complex findings into clear and understandable communications
- Ad hoc analysis as requested by cross-functional teams within the organization
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with a passion for telling stories through data
- Strong SQL skills
- Google Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Desire to learn data science (using Python for automation)
Nice to have:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders