We are a well-established leading company serving the media and entertainment industry. Our cloud-based platform has transformed and supported critical data from project inception to distribution. Our powerful SaaS solution is built to simplify the nuances of content rights management in the digital age.
2. Opportunity for Professional Growth!
3. Competitive Base Salary, Benefits, and Great Company Culture!
- Work closely with customers to identify/document requirements and translate to user stories
- Serve as the conduit between the customer and the software development team
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Decompose high-level information into details
- Abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Work with Scrum team to groom Jira tickets
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Background in writing User Stories in Jira
- Experience developing business requirements and design documents
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.