Job Title: Business Analyst - Aviation Software
Job Location: Castle Rock, CO
Compensation: $80K - $120K+ Depending on Experience
Our company is a niche aviation software development company located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We provide comprehensive web and mobile performance, weight and balance, and dispatch products to pilots, charter airlines, and integrators.
The successful candidate will report to the Product Manager, working closely with both the Business stakeholders to elicit and define business requirements, and with Delivery team members to articulate and refine user stories and other artifacts as needed to support the technical design, development and testing of features that provide value to our customers and business partners.
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package!
3) Come work for a leading aviation software development company!
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Scrum Master, Solution Architect, Developers, UX Designers, Content Managers, QA Analysts to define the right requirements and deliver the right solution.
- Responsible for maintaining a prioritized backlog and communicating priorities to the Product Development Scrum Team.
- Work with business, technical and testing resources to clarify business requirements and resolve issues.
- Work closely with the business and technical personnel to identify gaps in requested functionality and offer innovative solutions and requests. Identify out of scope work items.
- Effectively manage interactions related to requirements changes. Management of these changes includes documenting these change requests and insuring that these changes are effectively communicated to the Product Development Scrum Team.
- Creates documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Works with Software Developers and collaborates on cross-functional teams in software design and development. Assesses and revises test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design. Coordinates component, system, and documentation.
- Serves as an SME on custom software systems.
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis in order to create business cases for product features.
- Take part in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, end of sprint reviews and retrospective.
- 3+ years of experience defining business requirements for software development (for both front-end UI and for API integrations).
- Aviation domain knowledge, desired.
- Self-starter who can work collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple business and technology functions.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and complex technical environments.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following tools like: qTest, JIRA, Visio, Confluence.
- Familiar with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- FAA Private Pilot License, FAA Dispatchers License, or general interest in aviation
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.