2. Flexible work hours!
3. Great pay and excellent benefits!
- Assist in tech transfer to internal partners for GMP manufacturing including risk assessment and mitigation strategy development
- Support GMP operations
- Perform IQ/OQ/PQ
- Identify and address improvements and risk mitigations in manufacturing processes
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative in troubleshooting experiments and accurate data analysis.
- Participating in cross-functional collaborations to meet project timelines and material supply requirements
- Lift up to 50Lbs
- Experience with Flow Cytometry and Cell Culture work.
- Operating Bioreactors
- cGDP and cGMP experience
- Cell Therapy Process Production
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.