Backend Engineer - Node.js/PostgreSQL Backend Engineer - Node.js/PostgreSQL - Skills Required - Node.js, PostgreSQL, Python, RUBY
If you are a Backend Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located in downtown San Francisco, CA we are a start-up that is building a world where designers are empowered to to design amazing products and share their creations through our platform. We develop rapidly with ongoing releases and have exciting challenges around augmented reality, AI-powered design validation and manufacturing automation. We have a great vision and are looking for a passionate person to join our growing software development team!
What's In It for You
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including:
- A competitive base salary
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Ambitious culture - bi-monthly team events and office snacks
- Free access to 3D printers
- Develop high quality, highly available systems within our API framework to serve frontend needs
- Build out our connected manufacturing system to improve production reliability and efficiency
- Identity management, machine-learning for print failure detection and robotic finishing
- Coordinate work with other engineering and product teams to develop complex cross-functional features
- At least 2-5 years of software development experience
- Deep expertise in Node.js and PostgreSQL.
- Proficiency in designing, building and debugging distributed systems.
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Ruby, Java or Go.
- A passion for design and manufacturing and our vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Backend Engineer - Node.js/PostgreSQL