2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting projects with a talented team.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for proprietary applications in Production and non-prod environments.
- Document new and update solutions and process documentation.
- Follow established procedures for managing business risk when updating production systems.
- Create and update process automation.
- Provide extended hours monitoring and on-call support on a rotational basis.
- 3+ years of experience supporting an application platform or web applications
- 3+ years of scripting/automation experience using Python and/or PowerShell
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, social environment, yet be able to work independently as necessary.
- Previous experience supporting line of business applications strongly preferred.
- Linux basics a plus, devops or ITIL fundamentals.
- Experience with Vmware or virtualization technologies.
- Fundamental networking (osi model, dns, wan/lan mechanics)
Nice to Have :
- Financial industry experience
- Nutanix experience
- 6 month Bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.