We are a global industrial engineering company.
- Troubleshoots automation issues to support operations
- Prepares automation engineering deliverables with oversight from the supervisor (e.g., temporary modifications, design change documentation)
- Interface with other disciplines, new and retrofit engineering design, submittals, attend meetings, coordination with suppliers, operations and maintenance support
- Properly interprets and applies codes & standards and contract requirements, for the preparation of Automation engineering design documents, specifications, and system descriptions related to automation team tasks.
- Reviews prepare, and/or checks engineering drawings and calculations, including field and design documents relating to the discipline.
- 3+ years of experience
- Security clearances required
- DCS configuration experience
- PLC configuration experience
- Experience integrating PLCs into a DCS system
- Familiarity with Visual Basic, C++, VB.NET or ASP.NET
- Familiarity wtih Access, Oracle or SQL Server
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.