- Experience across the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment
- Strong grasp of testing principles like independent validation, coverage, and product-specific testability problems
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and Maven
- Experience working with build automation
- Experience in designing and building automated functional and integration tests
- Experience with web application testing tools
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.