Audit Senior - Mergers & Acquisitions - $88k/yr - DOE Audit Senior - Mergers & Acquisitions - $88k/yr - DOE - Skills Required - Audit Senior, Mergers And Acquisitions, High Net Worth, Individuals, Engagements, CPA, LLP, Assurance Senior, GAAS, US GAAP
If you are a Audit Senior - Mergers & Acquisitions with experience, please read on!
We are one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the world. We have been recognized as being a Top 50 CPA firm in the world. If you are a Tax Manager looking for change and recognized for what it is that you do, please apply!
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform complex and specific audit procedures, while developing effective, client-focused audit strategies
- Plan and implement audits and reviews
- Identify areas to help clients improve their internal controls
- Work on transnational projects as needed
- Ensure quality of work product
- Communicate engagement progress with partners and managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships directly with clients
- Provides business consulting to privately-held businesses and organizations
- Supervise teams of staff accountants
- Coach & mentor individual team members, facilitating them to have the information, tools and opportunities they need to grow
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; Master's degree a plus
- CPA License or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license; Passed all four parts of the CPA exam is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive accounting experience with in-charge auditing duties
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to complex accounting issues
- Significant recent experience in accounting due diligence is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Complete Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Vacation/PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Audit Senior - Mergers & Acquisitions - $88k/yr - DOE