Associate Scientist/Scientist, Vivarium
CyberCoders Atherton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in cutting edge work at a great company, please read on.
- Our platform has had unparalleled success
- Our employees are our greatest asset and we know it!
- Charged with overseeing the technical aspects of executing in vivo studies to generate in vivo data in various rodent models
- Dosing of test substances (IP/IV/PO/SC/IM/IT)
- Conduct survival surgeries to establish various rodent models using aseptic techniques
- Closely follow Study designs, SOPs and IACUC protocols
- Tissue collection, gross necropsy etc.
- Survival surgery experience.
- Successful track record in animal handling, dosing & bleeding
- Any oncology, immuno-oncology or immunology background is a PLUS
- Track record with metabolic models, PK/PD/TK/TD,
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.