Assistant Superintendent - Multi-Family/Retail Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multi-Family/Retail Construction - Skills Required - Carpentry, Superintendent, Multi-family Construction, Retail Construction, Commercial Construction
If you are an Assistant Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are an established, growing GC in Seattle and looking to add a motivated and energetic Assistant Superintendent for our office in Seattle. To find ultimate success in this role, you must be purpose driven, have a charismatic personality, have a construction background, quickly read people, highly organized and outstanding at follow through. Experience and knowledge play a key role, but this role is largely intuitive. We understand that willingness to learn, adapt and grow can sometimes substitute for experience. We are willing to train the right applicant. We are a team, working within our team approach is paramount for individual and company success.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supervise the activities of laborers and subcontractors to maintain schedule.
- Effectively communicate with all parties involved in project.
- Interpret and follow blueprints and building plans
- Journeyman level carpentry skills, able to do full range from rough to finished carpentry.
- Accurately measure, cut and join wood and other materials.
- Prepare layout using tape measure, framing square, builder's levels and lasers.
- Frame and erect structures and walls.
- Teaching and growth of team members.
- Quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Journeyman carpenter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the construction process
- Knowledge of workplace safety, ability to lead safety meeting
- Experience following established safety rules and guidelines to uphold a safe and clean work atmosphere
- Ability to read building specifications, blueprints and as-builts
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Working knowledge of trades (electrical, plumbing, concrete)
- Strong work ethic, high standard of integrity and reliability
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of experience in carpentry
- Previous lead experience required
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Competitive Base Salary
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Assistant Superintendent - Multi-Family/Retail Construction