- Develops business and client relationships; assembles new project
- Develops detailed instructions to bidders with a solid understanding of subcontractor buyout
- Supervises and develops direct reports while prioritizing and delegating significant responsibilities to others
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Reviews all deliverables prepared by team before client submission
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project
- Is responsible for proper execution of subcontracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings
- Manages the budget and makes monthly financial forecasts
- Minimizes exposure and risk in the project(s)
- Communicates to owners and architects about progress
- Responsible for assuring that client pay applications are accurate, submitted timely, and that payments are received
- Always promotes the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Corporate office
- High-end materials
- Strong benefits & Retirement Package
- Flexible Hours
- A company culture that's unmatched in the construction industry!
Look forward to working with you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.