CyberCoders Long Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based in beautiful Southern California, our internationally recognized School of Nursing is creating a student focused environment of diversity, internationalism, and transculturalism. The College is the number one grant recipient in the system, and offers expert, specialized programs to meet a myriad professional goals.
Conduct clinical research and present scholarly work at nursing conferences, chair open committees, create opportunities for community involvement & grant writing.
- Master's in Nursing
- Teaching at College Level
- Recent Clinical Setting Experience
- Grant Writing
- Graduates achieved a 100 percent pass rate on the NCLEX
- No. 2 Best Nursing School in California, 2020
- Actively serves the community through its eleven departments, four programs, and twelve centers for research and service.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.