Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily
CyberCoders Kansas City, MO
- Posted: 24 days ago
Job Location: Kansas City (Travel or Relocation options available)
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 3+ Years Construction Experience with 1+ Year Supervisory Experience
Based in Dallas, we are one of the nation's top 25 Multifamily Midwestern-based owner builders! We have been around for 20 years, and due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring an Assistant Superintendent that possesses strong experience with the construction of multifamily luxury apartments.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing and progressive company that pushes the envelope in luxury housing and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately!
- Performing onsite labor for the majority of the day.
- Assist in managing the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Maintain and update project records including RFIs, ASIs and as-builts.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
- In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety
- Conduct and/or attend Forman meetings, pre-task meetings, safety meetings, and project staff
- Assist with the management of job site manpower production and performance.
- 1+ Year supervisory experience
- 3+ Years working in the multifamily trades
- Multi-Family Experience Required, Luxury Type 3A Experience Preferred
- Wood-Framing, Garden/Podium
- 15 Mil + Projects
- 5+ Years of Construction Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Housing Assistance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressKansas City, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders