Assistant Community Manager
CyberCoders Glendale, CA
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Overseeing and conducting weekly sales leading meetings
- Supporting and motivating staff and overseeing all mandatory training
- Preparing annual reviews for all direct reports including comp. plans and PDPs.
- Participating in hiring process
- Participating in property operational budgeting
- Preparing work orders and submitting for approval in Go Cart and acting as "gate keeper" for Avid Exchange
- Ensuring preparation and delivery of all legal and formal notices to tenants
- Coordinating all move-ins and outs as well as inspections
- Reviewing and approving all move out statements (SODA), in accordance with state law and company policies
- Handling Data entry and reporting
- Responsible for Craig's List ads daily
- Leading morning lineup
- Proficiency in MS office suite, Craig's List
- YieldStar, Yardi, Rent Cafe (PREFERRED)
- Understanding of accounting principles and budget processes
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and ability to analyze data and reports
- Customer service experience in property management, hospitality, retail or real estate (PREFERRED)
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Prior experience managing a staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Some college-level courses (PREFERRED)
- Competitive Salary!
- Growth potential!
- Gorgeous property!
- Amazing team!
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, chiropractic)
- Life insurance and Disability insurance
- 401(k) w/discretionary company match
- Home purchase and apartment discounts
- Healthy lifestyle program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Real EstateView all jobs at CyberCoders