- 7+ years developing software or web applications.
- 5+ years working in Information Technology solution delivery and architecture design.
- 3+ years leading Information Technology projects in multi-team, multi-disciplined environments.
- 1+ years working in an agile development environment.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle (i.e. prototyping, tuning, and delivering) web-based systems across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms.
- Experience of architecture software solutions with demanding non-functional requirements such as performance, high-availability, reliability, and security
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of object oriented design techniques and patterns.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.